Abingdon Square Park
- Beware of flashers! And some of the squirrels are rabid...but otherwise a relaxing urban oasis in the middle of Gotham.
- Stop and smell the flowers. But nothing more.
- Great park with lots of seating right where you need a park!
- Say hello to your neighbor, it will brighten your (and hopefully their) day.
- In 1794 the City Council changed the name of places w/ British names in order to reflect independence. The name of Abingdon Square was preserved, because the Abingdons sympathized with the Americans.
- A lovely place for a break
- slice of calm in the west village.
- Watch out for the RATS!
- go to magnolia and get cupcakes and sit in the park. it's cute!
- Great place to be in summer evenings
- Good place to chill
- Nice little place in the West Village... get a coffee and sit during a nice winter day, or enjoy a chill drink here in the summer.
- Didnt know they had a pumpkin contest there on Halloween, nice selection of entries.
- A beautiful park space to sit contemplate read study All of the above.
- Cute park. Calm in the middle of the city.
- Passe na Magnolia Bakery e pegue um doce para comer tranquilamente no parque / Go at the Magnolia Bakery and buy some candy to eat quietly in the park
- PrideFest, which will be going into its 24th year in 2017, is the annual LGBT street fair that combines vendors, entertainers and activities for a day of fun and celebration in the name of equality.
- Quiet park nice to hang out
- Market stalls on a Saturday
- Quaint and beautiful!