Abelardo's Mexican Food
- Open 24 hours, nuff said.
- I have not had one bad thing here...great price. Excellent food. Try something new each time!
- I wanna rub their food on my boobies
- Best Burritos, only $4. Get the Carne Asada burrito!
- This place rules so hard.
- The hash brown burrito with sour cream is the most delicious heart attack you'll ever have.
- Thank you for existing. =)
- Awesome tacos..good prices..all around great!
- Best carne asada burritos ever!!! Just like home Phoenix...
- Try the curros. They serve the hot and fresh.
- Yummy Tortas!
- Chorizo and egg burrito. Cheap, delicious, sinful, two meals-worth!
- Steak & egg breakfast burrito. Flawless victory!
- Veggie Breakfast Burrito for ~$3 = win and a full tummy.
- Steak and egg burrito is great! Now I will go sleep it off and be fat. Uuuungh....
- Their chicken is gross.
- Hash Brown Burrito!?! Yes. The best thing to happen to this town since Butter Cow.
- Looked for weeks for a Mexican restaurant that would remind me of home in San Diego - this is it! Best Mexican food around!
- They are giving tasty tacos a run for their money...delicious and affordable Mexican that's available 24/7=totally awesome!!
- Carne Asada burrito is a win!