$ $ $
Shop CF7, Queen Street Cooked Food Market, 1 Queen St
+852 9278 8227
- Interesting "food market" concept, but food in this particular restaurant is overpriced by HK (or Italian) measures compared to its quality.
- Roast suckling pork was horrible. All bone and fat, zero meat. AVOID!
- My first (and probably last) experience at ABC Kitchen:http://www.razlan.net/2011/10/abc-kitchen/
- Have the suckling pig, don't even think about anything else. It is amazing!
- Try the Lamb Chops
- Try the Roast Suckling Pig
- Food tastes good but not enough
- Free byo. Use to be one Michelin star
- ... .. ...
- : , , , , ..
- Roast Pig is out of this world!
- Not entirely sure why people rave about this place. Sure, the ambiance is unique but the food quality is bang average given the prices- $238 for a supermarket steak and $138 for three slices of cheese
- Great food though pricey for the environment!
- Eggs Benedict with salmon and side salad was delicious and a good surprise. It was fresh, tasty and not lathered in horribly greasy sauce like other places often do. Will come back!
- The oysters, wine and souffl were great. It was a great surprise to find a place like it in a food court.
- Friendly service, great food, reasonable price point
- Not as cheap as you would expect from a market eatery, but good food and great no nonsense atmosphere, both pork crackling and steak where good. Clams in cream sauce and scallops excellent
- Dinner with my mates
- Good value for French food. Still has one of the best suckling pig dish($168) in HK. Great service & can BYO. Pitcher of Sangria is only $138. Lunch specials are very cheap!! Highly recommended.
- Pork cheeks and suckling pig both delicious