26 Lwr Abbey St
Dublin, Dublin City 1
+353 1 878 7222
- Despite losing its original building to a fire in 1951, it has remained active to the present day.Since July 1966, the Abbey has been located at 26 Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1
- Check out 'B For Baby' as part of this year's Ulster Bank Dublin Theatre Festival at the Abbey Theatre on the Peacock Stage
- A great theatre thats a national treasure. Lots of varied theatre runs here but can be slightly expensive for good seats!
- Order interval drinks in advance and save the queue
- Go see Alice in Funderland, IT"S AMAZING!!
- Pygmalion currently playing. Superb production. See it.
- Come see 'The Passing' by Paul Mercier, a lovely piece!
- Book your tickets now for Henrik Ibsen's 'John Gabriel Borkman' as part of this year's Ulster Bank Dublin Theatre Festival! 6 Oct - 16 Oct
- Student special on Christ deliver us check their website
- Amazing experience!
- Cosy theatre in the city of Dublin. Many famous Irish actors have started from here.
- Nice premises, small theatre with very intimate stages, perfect to feel every line of the play and to see the great acting from IP close!
- Just saw "the bog of cats" here. So intense!
- Big comfortable theatre for classic theatre. Not the place for up and coming shows.
- the Abbey Free Wifi pass is Audit0rium123
- Into action: check out Drum Belly... Its business time...
- Dorian Gray is one of the most spectacular views I have ever seen!
- the staff are really helpful and friendly to everyone, no matter whether the patrons are fully abled or disabled.