Music Venue, Concert Hall, Amphitheater
- We have our cowboy boots on for the show tonight at Aarons Amphitheater in Atlanta. Find us for a chance to walk the Red Carpet. #LexusVIP
- bake on the lawn when its 97 degrees out #Hotlanta
- Walk the Lexus Red Carpet in the Lakewood Plaza for a chance to upgrade your concert experience and don't miss the 2014 IS 350 AWD F SPORT! #LexusVIP
- Gotta check out that merch stand! #TGOD
- Take Pryor then University to get to the interstate after the show. Its the quickest way out of the area. Team Live Nation
- There is free parking, don't pay in nearby lots
- Hope you have a strong bladder because the bathroom lines are long!
- Great venue to see a show at (and kickoff a Wiz Khalifa / Mac Miller tour at)
- If somebody is ruining your concert experience, just text AAL (and your issue / location) to 69050!
- No reason to pay for parking right when you get off the exit... just wait in traffic and park at Aaron's lots! It's typically free
- Like if you love MCR and Blink 182
- Every summer the Vans Warped Tour comes to Atlanta & with it comes the Keep A Breast Foundation to educate young people about breast cancer prevention & awareness! Prevention is the CURE!
- Get some DMB gear!
- Don't waste your money on margaritas. A slushy from quicktrip probably can get you more drunk than a margarita from there (they have like no alcohol). Get beer instead.
- from Tim McGraw to the Who! The southside`s favorite concert venue!!!!!
- Come to the JM Wristbands table at the Eco-Village Reverb!
- DMB was freaking awesome! Ants Marching ftw!
- Visit the Lakewood side East Coweta Band stands to help fund an amazing program!!!
- Upgrade to VIP for the best experience. Convenient parking, private patio and bar, food, air conditioningneed we say more?
- Pay too much to see a decent show.