- The smorebrod are really good but a little bit expensive
- Expensive but tasty smorrebrod joint
- The bread is very tasty. Weve tried almost all, where the fish with shrimp one stands out among all and simply amazing. All of it are good but i dont recommend the chicken one (i taste mostly mayo)
- The pickled herring was surprisingly sweet and savory, definitely my favorite smrebrd.
- Amazing selection of smorrebrod, highly recommend the queen mary cheese, the salmon and the potato ones! The staff is very friendly and its very close to the art museum.
- Let them recommend you a smorrebrod selection. They also have their own Schnapps concoctions which they serve matched to your dishes
- The shared lunch plate is excellent.
- pan-fried fish is a must
- Amazing smrrebrd! First time trying them and loved the beef and chicken ones Expensive but high quality.
- Without question the Best smrrebrd in Copenhagen
- One of the best smrrebrd places in Cph I never give a miss whenever I'm in town.
- One of the best Scandinavian restaurants in the city, Michelin rated. 10min walk away from the center. Food is fresh and delicious, staff is nice, prices are higher than average. Reservation needed.
- The best place to try smorrebrod. Deli and take away are less expensive than restaurant.
- Awesome! Come well before 1600 when they close the kitchen
- Super tasty Danish open sandwiches but very, very expensive.
- Great lunch plate. Only two tables were occupied, so it should not be a problem to check if we needed something to drink.
- Expensive but really good! The staff though, seemed not to have everything under control, and forgot my order.
- Top smrrebrd
- Really brilliant smrrebrd, Classic Danish combined with new style and flavours. A must try!
- Elevated smrrebrd and an unusual but delicious steak tartare. Set menu is a steal with 2 or more people.