99 Ranch Market - San Gabriel
- Come on the weekends; they got free samples to eat.
- Staffs here are rude sometimes. You can ask for a complaint form and mail it in (postage paid).
- I love how this 99 does samples!! I wish mine the one in San Diego did!
- Great selection of fresh seafood and vegetables
- Quite possibly the least smelly Ranch 99 in the 626
- This place is a palace.
- It smells funky in here! Great prices on most things u need for home tho'
- Talk Cantonese or Mandarin.. Because its good for ya (and it might help ya get answers faster sometimes too ;D)
- Best Vita drink selection ever too
- Extensive fresh seafood and Chinese vegetable selection. Come here during mid autumn festival for great moon cakes
- There is freshly baked bread and pastries. The parking lot is packed especially on the weekends. There is an underground parking lot.