99¢ Fresh Pizza
143 W 40th St
New York, NY 10018
- Not bad for cheese bread, lack of sauce, but I prefer a crisper crust...
- If you want fast and a cheap meal get the fresh cheese or peperoni. Better than any Street Hot Dog in Manhattan
- Not particularly good but it's cheap and it will fill you up. If you want a good NYC slice, spend a little extra cash and get a slice at Joes.
- Good pizza for the value...definitely $1 spent well
- Get it with hot sauce and garlic powder, amazing. Party for the taste buds
- Cheapest lunch in midtown.
- Its better than the competition at this price point. Service is not great but its fast. If you want to try a dollar pizza near Times Square, this is a good place to go!
- Not great food but great value.
- In NY $0.99 is a bargain
- Cheapest pizza in NYC. I had three slices.
- The cheapest pizza in town! It's the best option for a quick meal.
- It was ok. They have a special for 2 slices and a soda/bottle of water for $2.75, but they won't give you that "special" price if you don't specifically state that you want the "special"! What the...!
- Can't go wrong with 99 pizza..pretty decent for late night munchies
- Pizza, fresh, cheap
- One isn't enough
- Best pizza ever!!!
- Best NYC pizza for only 99! It is so good!
- Jay-Z eats here sometimes.
- Don't do it! Those are some small slices
- the pizza is very tasty. Don't be afraid lest the tail comes too fast service immediately