Bar, Dive Bar, Lounge
- It's got a quirky, vegetarian-friendly menu, but the laid-back, smoky nighttime bar scene is what brings in scruffy Cabbagetown regulars.
- Staggering my ass home, thank god I live around the corner.
- come to atlanta and visit the world of coke...the estoria bathroom
- Daytime patio drinking is best. Ride your bike, or go back to buckhead.
- Avoid the crowd and smoke. Drink a draft beer on the patio.
- THE VEGAN RIBLET IS BACK!!!
- Favorite neighborhood bar. Always good people to talk to and best bartenders ever! :)
- Hipsters rule the roost! Better show up in a vespa!!
- Black bean burger is amazing here!!
- Idk. It's just my vibe.
- Cold PBR and vegan "meat"....nice!.....
- Great guacamole!
- The "Estoria Burger" is fantastic.
- Decent ventilation.
- honey wings!
- TRY www.drnkdrw.com every Thursday for prizes and fun!! Or anytime you want to draw some funny shit!!
- best eggrolls I've ever had. truth.
- DJs, sports, and pbrrz and boooze, always a good time!
- Throw up on a Thursday!
- Bring your dog and sit on the patio and enjoy a pitcher.
Krog St SE (btw Wylie St SE & Decatur St SE)
466 Edgewood Ave NE (at Boulevard NE)
180 Carroll St SE