The 924 Gilman Street Project
Rock Club, Concert Hall
924 Gilman St (at 8th St)
Berkeley, CA 94710
- Dont forget your punk card!
- We always need volunteers! Come by early and talk to the coordinator to sign up and get in free!
- There's no other place like it. That's why the west coast punk scene is way better than the east. 924 gilman > cbgb anyway before 2006.
- Pretty much the CBGBs of the west coast
- The art inside is awesome. Best place for shows! This is THE 924 Gilman! I love this venue so much
- No alcohol inside, but there are ins and outs. Don't forget your membership card!
- Awesome little venue with its own tightly knit community. Love that this exists.
- Honestly love this venue: no alcohol, no violence, no discrimination of any kind accepted. Free hot tea and great bands :3
- Music Berkeley West
- I was raised here. Do the same and respect everyone ;)
- Decent venue, a little more pretentious than ever now. A sutable place as long as you don't smoke or drink inside. Volunteer to get in for free.