888 Seafood Restaurant
Dim Sum, Asian
8450 Valley Blvd
Rosemead, CA 91770
- Don't come too early. You beat the crowd but loose out on the variety. Come after 10:15a but before 11am
- Service sucks... I walked out
- Good dim sum and ceap..
- Dim Sum and then some.
- Came for a wedding reception and got expired soda at our table. READ LABEL BEFORE CONSUMING!
- Sunday mornings, church of dim sum.
- Great Dim Sum service, within 10 minutes of being there we had a full table of goodies! Almost no wait.
- Great dim sum at very low prices.
- Their beef and veggie dumplings are amazing.Also any soup dumpling
- Dim sum from 9-3 only
- Dim sum here doesn't compare to other spots but the dan tat here is the best I've ever ever tasted!
- Leek dumplings are good here , the rest is average
- Vegan options are slim...
- Four layer vegetables
- Thumbs up for the use of spit guards!
- Immediate service after 10
- The juice dumpling are awesome.
- Comida muito boa.
- Cheguei para jantar e nao tem dim sum. Cai no meio de uma festa de casamento de chineses. O restaurante estava 95% reservado para eles.
- Don't get here past 12 if you wanna eat!