8 Seconds Saloon
Nightclub, Bar, Nightlife
111 N Lynhurst Dr (at Allied Bl)
Indianapolis, IN 46224
- This is a great place to see a live concert or to get line dancing lessons. The place is huge and the stage is always featuring some of the best in country music. I highly suggest this place.
- This place is more packed then I've ever seen it. Lots of pretty ladies in shorts & cowboy boots. Not my fav genre of music but definitely can handle this type of crowd! A departure from my norm.
- Love this place!! There is not really a bad seat in the place unless you are short and tall people are in front of you!!!
- Make friends here and you're in for a good time! #shots
- Touch em!!
- concert was amazing last night. this place has the best staff. this was our first time. katie took care of us all evening to make sure we had the best night out she even scored us meet and greet pass
- It was after 11 until the featured act started. If you like your cocktails in a plastic cup this place is 4u.
- Always a fun place with lots going on
- Love it first time here awesome bartenders and great laid back atmosphere
- Great stage
- Duh! Country music! One of my favorite venues for country concerts!
- It was awesome
- It was awesome like always!!!!
- Amazing as always !
- Come early pay the extra $5 for seating
- Definitely good people watching.
- This place is great. I love coming here everyone is so nice.
- Beware: ice water will cost you a dollar.
- This venue is awful. Unfortunately smoking is allowed and it is poorly set up. I would never come back here, nor would I recommend it to ANYONE.
- Line dancing lessons every Wednesday at 8:30.