7th Wave Restaurant
$ $ $ $
- Way overpriced for what you get. The view is nice, but not worth it.
- Loved the coconut rice and the view.
- The food here is usually pretty decent and the staff is always nice. I'd definitely recommend sitting topside!
- Friendly wait staff and great food!
- Food is very mediocre. Lobster roll flavorless, octopus was tough, service was sloppy. Nice place to sit outside if you can get on the deck.
- Expensive place, meaning very low value for money. Dishes are small and cost as if they were big. Fries are like mc donalds ones (industrial). Not what you expect in a place like this.
- Their red sangria is amazing! Get a pitcher, it'll be plenty to split with 4
- Great covered deck and an awesome burger.
- The ocean view from the top deck was incredible at twilight!
- Nice view, good house wine!
- Sit upstairs, the view is beautiful!
- Nice servers, expensive and out of everything - avoid
- Nice view, normal food.