- Great selection of wines...great atmosphere!!
- Amazing ambiance, delicious good, & great wine selection! Try the lobster bisque!!
- Bottle of wine, food, patio.
- 2009 Earthquake...a Cabernet Sauvignon...a delicious woody smokiness that I definitely recommend! Affordable at only 24.99 a bottle.
- unfortunately no longer using Vaccaro's pizza and cathering :(
- Not good cell phone reception but they have free wifi which works very well. Nice place to come and relax after a stressful few days!
- Great wines and really fun place to meet with a small group. Vaccaro's pizza to boot! Yum...
- The flatbreads are awesome!
- Great place to sit outside and have some wine. No corking fee makes buying a bottle the best option.
- It was amazing! Great food and a wonderful wine selection!
- Can't get a personalized flight of wine Fri- Sun. :-(
- No corkage fee on Mondays. Try the "Educated Guess" Chardonnay.
- Terrible service... Two different waiters forgot about us. One even said "oops, I completely forgot."
- Start with a cheeseplate (glazed almonds mixed with craisins) so yum ..then get the Margherita Flatbread. It's the bomb.
- Really nice little wine bar with a cozy atmosphere. Great drink selection!Maybe a little too dark inside- we have trouble reading the menu!