Do you like the lining of your stomach intact? Cool. Then you may want to skip the 7-Select Burritos at 7-Eleven. Plus, a 10-ounce burrito can be over 700 hundred calories.
Maple Pancake Sausage Rollers
It is processed meat rolled in processed pancake. Like, go eat a banana if you need a snack on the go, people.
Okay, okay. The super drunk college kid in us totally gets why these exist. But the part of us that doesn’t want to die of a heart attack before age 40 (90 calories a chip, people) thinks you should pass on this super cheesy bite.
Buffalo Chicken Rollers
We protest these on principle. The folks at 7-Eleven suggest this is a fun fact: “Buffalo Chicken Rollers are actually made of chicken and not some buffalo-chicken hybrid. Though we have to admit, that would be pretty awesome.” Just who do they think you are? Jessica Simpson?
Why? Because you’re a goddamn adult who pays bills, and mystery meat should be left to your high school cafeteria.
We are all for eating pizza. Pizza is tasty. But you can get really good pizza from a pizzeria pretty darn fast. You deserve better.
We know, we know. “But they are so tasty!” We get it! But do you have any idea how much mold could be living in those Slurpee dispensers? A lot if they aren’t properly cleaned, which some employees claim they are not.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time