7 Delicious, Nutritious Alternatives to Potato Chips
You may be dreaming of layered autumn outfits and snuggly scarves while worrying less about your toned summer beach body. Just because hibernation season is near doesn't mean you need to start packing it away for a nice winter's nap.
Potato chips are an amazing salty comfort in the colder months, but there are equally tasty and healthier alternatives out there.
We’ve decided to lose those crispy, crunchy, but often grease-filled fried snacks in favor of healthier, but no less delicious baked alternatives, swapping the standard spud for eggplant, zucchini, kale, beets, apples, squash, and more.
So go ahead ladies — skip the bag, skip the guilt, and snack on with these tasty baked bites!
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas