You know what would make a really fantastic gift for the holidays? Just one of the only 666 bottles of Barley Browns Chaos being released at the brewery this Saturday December 20th. Dear reader, if any of you should take flight to Baker City this weekend and obtain an extra we shall be forever grateful! More on what Barley Browns calls an “irresponsible use of hops” after the break.
Chaos bottles go on sale at 2pm Saturday December 20th at Barley Browns Brewery for $15 each and a limit of 3 bottles per person. Tyler Brown tells me this is the breweries first ever bottle release and though that Chaos would be the perfect beer for such an occassion. This batch of “Chaos” an Imperialized version of Gold medal winning Turmoil Cascadian Dark Ale is 10.3% Abv with over 12 pounds of hops per barrel. “Moxee is a town near Yakima. It was there in 2003 that we got the inspiration to brew those styles of beer (Turmoil, Chaos)” said Tyler Brown which is why they have dubbed Chaos a “Moxee style Black Ale”.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas