619 High St (Washington St)
Portsmouth, VA 23704
- Make your own burritos! Gangster.
- I was looking forward to eating here based on the name (you'll know why if you're from CA) but was ultimately disappointed with menu offerings and food quality. Went once and won't be going back.
- Make sure you come on Thursday and see the most beautiful Amanda!
- Seriously the food is fabulous.
- Great burritos!
- I went for lunch, food was fast. I loved the fact that you make your mark on the menu with a grease pencil!!
- The staff is always nice and the orders are filled quickly. The food is delicious, too!
- The carne asada fries are the bomb!
- Best tacos I have ever had. A real California flare
- Try the pulled pork. They have a selection of hot sauce from around the world.
- Best taco place still!
- Best tacos I've had in a very long time! Less than $5! #besttacosever
- The nachos are FANTASTIC. Order them now.
- Owned by an active duty Navy Chief! 25% military discount on Mondays.
- On nom fucking NOM!
- The pork is awesome!
- Spinach tortilla is AWESOME! Don't be fooled by the green!
- Friday is beer and burrito for super cheap!
- Omg! If u like jalapeno poppers...bacon wrapped & filled w cheese...ummm
- Really good burritos and free WiFi