Ok, ok. We know it is delicious. We know it makes all of our taste buds’ dreams come true. However, it is extremely caloric and is totally an extreme indulgence. For your health’s sake, it is worth the skip.
Not only is the selection of produce sometimes wonky, Trader Joe’s has come under harsh criticism from environmentalists for the way their produce is packaged and shipped. Think tons of unnecessary plastic.
Compared to the dumplings you can find from authentic ethnic restaurants, these pale in comparison. Not only is the size way off, but you’ll definitely spend more money than necessary on them.
Turkey “Meatloaf Muffins”
Trust us, they are just EW.
Meh, Trader Joe’s alarmingly cheap prices on sushi should be the tip off. Not only is it stuffed with imitation meat, but the rice used has been described as “slimy.”
Two Buck Chuck
Wine enthusiasts are not impressed by this bargain wine at all. First of all, it now costs $2.49 to $3.79, depending on location — and experts feel you can get wine that tastes lots better for not much more elsewhere.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas