5th View Bar & Food
- As well as having some of the best views over London, the property now offers its customers sumptuous seafood delights all washed down with beautiful bubbly. Shakespeare would undoubtedly approve.
- Free wifi available
- Nice place to work or for informal business meetings.
- Beautiful place, slow service and lots of dirty tables though!
- Service ridiculously slow. Good coffee though.
- Try the crispy haloumi salad, all day brunch on Sundays
- Great cocktails, nice view. Great after work bar.
- Average cocktails and average service. Partial views across London.
- Nice atmosphere, bit pricey
- Lovely views over South London, if you can take your eyes off your book purchases
- Nice atmosphere, quiet
- A bit dear for hot drinks but mini cream tea for 5 including a tea or coffee is a bargain. Very quite, good place if you want somewhere to do some reading.
- Have a mojito here: it's not cheap, but they're not stingy with alcohol!
- Mohito was terrible!
- Ok food, slow service and 12.5% tip added to the bill. Still, nice place.
- Great coffee - with discount before 11am! Good place to work - free wifi but not many power sockets
- Vistas increbles de la ciudad al amanecer, y el servicio muy agradable.
- Nice view, pleasant atmosphere. Like the lemon & ginger cordial
- Pretty pricey and shame the view is across Jermyn St and not Piccadilly.
- Nice surroundings, sausage and mash poor and overpriced though!