The 5th Avenue Theatre
- Probably my favorite theatre in Seattle. They always put on amazing plays and the atmosphere is wonderful.
- Do not come here if you have a fear of dragons. Otherwise, it's an awesome place to see a show!
- The restrooms upstairs have WAY more capacity and there's a far shorter line as a result.
- Head upstairs at Intermission - bigger bathroom facilities and fewer people in line.
- What's not to love? Cinderella and Oklahoma (opening night) fantastic. My favorite theater in the city.
- Go to 5th Avenue Theatre on monday at noon for free tour (dragons, fu dogs, hoho birds, oh my) and enjoy the next musical you see there even more!
- Second Sunday is "Talkback" with the cast after the show. Stay after and ask questions of the actors, musicians, stage crew, and producers.
- Yay Jersey Boys
- Sundays are a great night. Not as crazy as Thur. Fri.
- Season tickets includes free parking vouchers! Do it-you know you want to see all the shows!
- If you're chilly, you can request a blanket at coat check.
- MOD Pizza for a quick, inexpensive, and HOT meal before the show.
- Theres a bar on every level so dont wait at the main level one like a chump. Lines are shorter upstairs. Theres also multiple restrooms. Pick the shortest line.
- Great venue! They use a lot of local talent which Seattle has some very talented performers living here. Their productions are top notch. Go see a show!
- Very beautiful and great acoustic!
- Nice Chinese themed theatre. Good views from all locations. Seats are a bit uncomfortable for 2+hr functions.
- Nice venue, good sound.
- I love this place! So beautiful on the inside. Some great productions. Dress in layers, it's usually quite cold also.
- What's not good?!? Great aucoustics...wonderful theater, and great programs.
- Saw A Christmas Story 2 times!!!!