Music Venue, Comedy Club, Bar
- Despite being the size of a Manhattan apartment, there's a closed-circuit TV above the bar on which you can watch the band playing on the stage behind you.
- Saturdays they have a free comedy show starting 4:20 and if there's a show that night they'll let you in free if you stay!
- This venue draws an incredible assortment of local, national and international musicians, but the layout is awkward and often the sound needs to be tweaked (as in, way too loud).
- Dive bar with good local acts and fairly priced booze
- God bless these ceiling fans.
- Everything about this place spells awesome!!
- Great bar with awesome staff.
- This tiny, smoky space that oozes cool. There's a closed-circuit TV above the bar on which you can watch the band playing on the stage behind you.
- possibly the worst venue ever to see metal. but I like how small and fun it is when no one is playing.
- Get advance tickets from TicketAlternative.com, by phone at 877-725-8849 or any Ticket Alternative outlet such as Criminal Record
- No longer the size of a Manhattan apartment- they knocked down the stage left wall to double the original size. Fucking brilliant!
- Cheap drinks and live music at 529. Grab tickets at ticketalternative.com
- Go and get groovy
- If you see that homo door guy from twilight aka atlanta's John Mayer: punch him in the dick. I think his name is Jacob, whatever, fuck that guy.
- The Joy Kills DESTROYED this place!
- I want to hump 529's leg. One of the few places that get out right
- Advance tickets for all shows are available from TicketAlternative.com
- Try Shlitz Draft awesome! 70 malt, best american beer made!
- Jeremy ruuuuules
- Drunk and hungry? Go see Jeremy.