Old Mill Brewery
- Don't eat here. They use old brown Avocados to put on top of the burgers.
- The Coconut Porter is to die for!!!
- Turn around, food is disgusting - worthy of a KITCHEN NIGHTMARE...call Gordon Ramsey right away!!
- Great local atmosphere, brew their own beer. The staff is always sarcastic back to me ... Good times !!!
- This place is pretty awful. Food is nasty and their beer tastes like it was made in a bathtub. Avoid!!
- Run far and fast! Worst meal I have had in the Denver area. Go to Toast or anywhere but here. Doubt they will be in business much longer. Clueless staff. Gross beer. Sticky tables. F-
- Some of the worst food we've had in all Denver metro.
- DRINK MORE, BITCH LESS & TIP GOOD ! That is my motto!
- Turn around!! Ok food and slow service...
- $1 beers you can't go wrong
- Don't go here for the food! Disgusting. Ingredients were not fresh at all! Terrible service. Don't waste your time or money!
- Love the red
- Greasy and overpriced.
- The red is great.
- Gross beers all around.
- This place is gross. DONT GO!
- This might be the worst food I have ever eaten go anywhere else but here
- Been coming here off & on for the past 3 years and it seems the quality of the food & service is getting worse & worse. :(
- F'n disgusting!! Crab cakes were completely raw mush, spoiled steak diane, warm salad, gross. Filthy food.
- Worst service is Littleton. Beware.