$ $ $
- This sleek version of the neighborhood bistro boasts an impressive cocktail list and a seasonal menu; sources are listed on a large chalkboard in the airy dining room. [Eater 18 Member]
- New kid on the block, this chef and staff continue to delight with an ever changing menu and cocktail list.
- parsnip soup with edible flowers - delicious, creamy and gorgeous enough to be in VOUGE... pretty sweet.
- Prob my fav place in this town. The Bartender Shila is beautiful & makes everyone feel welcome. The "mixologist" there, JAMES, is the BOMB. He is talented! Menu is a bit limited & $$ but really good!
- $2 Tapas Tuesdays. You can't beat that deal around here.
- Try the sangria! Delicious
- Carefully crafted food made by a VERY invested chef/owner. Comfortable, yet upscale furnishing/layout. Reasonable prices for the quality of food. Right on Main St., parking in rear, reservations.
- Best restaurant in KBK, OGT, Wells area. Lobster spring rolls to die for! Skip the wine and get one of the handcrafted cocktails. Cioppino is delish. Come here for a memorable experience.
- Try The Remedy, so much going on in this perfect brunch drink!
- Love Cioppino? Try 50 local's Fish Stew. There's a surprising flavor element!
- Great locally sourced restaurant in downtown Kennebunk!
- The service was excellent and the imported Belgian Pilsner was SOLID but I feel this place is a bit overpriced. Food was good and I didnt leave hungry but a little expensive for the quality