When you become a vegan, suddenly everyone you know becomes a nutritionist (and they are incredibly concerned about your ability to get enough protein in your diet).
When you’re eating out at Chipotle and they run out of guacamole it IS the end of the world. Seriously.
(Credit: Flickr/Corey Seeman)
The carnivore’s obsession with bacon has gone waaaay too far; bacon isn’t the answer to every question, bacon can’t solve any problems, and bacon clothing, cell phone cases, and Band-Aids are all kind of obnoxious.
(Credit: Flickr/Mandy Jouan)
Always wanting to go out to eat at a vegan restaurant (and no, you can’t just “pick around” the meat or cheese in a dish when you’re eating out at a non-vegan restaurant with your friends).
(Credit: Flickr/Great British Chefs Team)
Why finding out that most refined sugar is processed with “natural carbon” (derived from animal bones) is the biggest letdown ever; so long, Oreos.
Kristie Collado is The Daily Meal’s Cook Editor. Follow her on Twitter @KColladoCook.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time