5 & Diamond
2072 Frederick Douglass Blvd (W 112th St)
New York, NY 10026
- I didn't think I'd live to see a piece of properly grilled medium-rare Salmon in Harlem. The fish is fresh, tender, and moist enough to excuse the shortcomings of its accompaniments
- Great for brunch or date night.
- Great brunch spot. Try the Bourbon Champagne Cocktail. Don't go here if you're in a hurry though- the service is really slow, but friendly.
- Ok, this is silly but they have really cool tables and a cool floor. Great vibe in here.
- This cozy bistro/tavern is quaint, and probably my favorite secluded spot for eats in Harlem.
- Don't visit in the winter, wait staff uses front door to access the downstairs kitchen facilities. Door keeps opening and it's freezing in here.
- Great brunch place! Try the Buttermilk biscuits with homemade strawberry jam - DELISH!
- Waited 1h30 for my food to come. That's the reason the place is so busy, no one is able to leave because the kitchen is freaking slow.
- The mac and cheese and sliders are a great combination. Too bad the lamb slider can't be ordered as a regular burger!
- 5@5 is a great happy hour option. Skip the margarita and head straight for the beer and sangria. Don't leave without trying the Mac n' Cheese.
- The chef that did the Portuguese Brunch on Saturdays left, so no more Portuguese Brunch. :-(
- Portuguese brunch on Saturdays!
- Oven Baked Egg w Portuguese Style Chorizo for Brunch with glass of Estrella. and double up on the biscuits, seriously
- The wait for a waiter is like waiting for ice in Hell (Sunday Brunch)
- What they lack in space they gain in food and service. :-) pancakes are delicious asking with the bourbon champagne cocktail.
- The salmon was great. My waitress was friendly and wonderful - gave us great suggestions. The happy hour had $5 wines and sangria.
- Pasta w short rib ragu was excellent. Music maybe a tad loud and light too bright but staff was great, and tasty drinks (loved the Morningside Garden).
- Tuesday celebratory graduation dinner with family was not so grand the service was dreadful, we waited over an hour for some of our family members to get their food.
- I really like this place but damn it took forever to eat. Been here 90 mins and still no entrees. FYI - we ordered pastas. Good music though.
- Make reservations beforehand.