Food Truck, Burgers
10:00am - 2:00pm
10:00am - 2:00pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Have you had the chicharrons?...they're #58 on 7x7's Big Eat SF 2010.
- 7x7's Big Eat 2012 says the hamburger is delicious. Yum!
- Seriously. It's all about the Chicharrones. Ryan Farr has reinvented a Spanish treat, creating puffy pork magic with a beautiful balance of sweet, salty and spicy.
- 4505 takes cards now via Square. Blaw!
- Yes, the burger. But don't miss the sweet potato chili cheese fries. The potatoes are fried in beef tallow, then soused in a ground-beef and pork chili. Yowzer.
- add an egg. always.
- Pick up a few duck sticks, equally suited to pair with a pint or with a summer road trip:
- Mmm! Frankaroni: house made Mac & Cheese stuffed w 4505 bacon hot dog, breaded then deep fried!
- Big Mac is unreal. Two beef patties with fried Mac and cheese in the middle.
- Get the Fried Chicken Sandwich!!
- Some of the best sausages in town hands down!
- The perfect post-breakfast snack? Their cereal bar with chicharronesbasically a Rice Krispies treat crammed with fried pork skin.
- Ask for the secret menu, you may end up with a Big Mac
- smoked bologna & pork belly, fried mac & cheese. heaven.
- It's a bit small but fits perfectly in your hands, so that you'll want another one the second the experience is over. A simple burgerjust lettuce, bun, meat, cheese and secret sauce. Perfection.
- Expensive. But very very tasty. Frankeroni and the brisket are my favorite.
- Another example of Anthony Bourdain getting it right!
- Great breakfast sandwiches at the Saturday ferry building farmers market
- Their brisket is so damn good!! Order it along with the Frankaroni, and get it delivered by Caviar! :)
- Chicken Yum Yum is amazing!