Wine Bar, French
$ $ $
- Don't go to the bathroom, let the bathroom come to you!
- Good size portions - pace yourself...
- Menu is pricey but a main course or prix fixe order gets you a free ride and priority access up the tower - a $25 & countless time value, especially if there's a long line :)
- Awesome way to cut the lines but be ready to spend serious $$$$ not cheap and the food is not that great the hotdog stand down the street was way better.
- Unfair deserts! My girlfriend got 3 berries with it, look at the pic. Also I got a dead fly in my main course and a pair of hairs in appetizers...too bad
- The lamb on the lunch menu is great. But as a starter be a little adventurous and avoid the Caesar salad.
- Everyone should come here at least once in their life.
- Vale muito a pena reservar, voc evita filas pra subir, come bem e gasta um pouco mais que o ingresso que bem caro.
- Great view, good service and good food.
- The food was awful all around. Tough, flavourless steak. Bland fish. Boring or ugly presentation. View was amazing, elevator ride was fun. Service was good but not enough to make up for the food.
- Definitely go for the $55 menu, worth the price and the food is amazing. A must-do in the city!
- Go @ sunset, it's beautiful. We all know it's expensive and the food isn't to DIE for, but I really enjoyed my meals (prix fixe 3 course). Be ready for a slower pace but an experience none-the-less :)
- Pork tenderloin is superb. Desserts are also delicious. Prix fix menus offer good value. Also, when you go for dinner, you go up for free. Views are worth it. Good for special occasions.
- The food is overpriced and mediocre. Try the restaurant downstairs it's at least cheaper
- The views are fantastic. The food is quite good. Try the ossobuco.
- Buying a meal at the restaurant gives you access to rest of the CN Tower. Book a reservation in advance. Food is mediocre but you're mostly paying for the view.
- Bad service
- Went here for Valentines and it was amazing :) the whole room moves so you can get a bit dizzy if you're looking out too much. Ask for a tour of their wine cellar! It's in the Guiness Book of Records
- Went here already knowing that I wasn't supposed to expect great service, neither great food. All reviews from TripAdvisor, Yelp and Foursquare were right on the spot. Bad food, bad service gr8 view!
- View is gorgeous. Food is good enough to eat but nothing too special. Sphaghetti Carbonara & cranberry pecan tart are a safe bet!