336 S Main St (W Ann Arbor Trail)
Plymouth, MI 48170
- Guys...make sure your clothes have sleeves
- New York style abounds at this chic martini bar. Great drinks. Late last call. Cute cocktail waitresses complete the package. Try their cosmo. -John Somerville, Top Chef
- Tonight only 7 to 10, come to the back and The Young Professionals in Acton will buy you a drink!
- Good beer selection, friendly staff, and it was very clean!
- The Creamsicle Martini is the bomb!
- It was so much better before..
- Its not the same I liked it before changes
- A couple ceiling fans would do this place wonders...
- The staff is very rude, and apparently they have a "strict dress code" where they let you in no matter what then kick you out a few hours later because your not dressed properly.
- Best early/mid-day patio sun. No food, but you can order carry out from Compari's, they'll even deliver it to you on the patio.
- Great bar, best bartender in the world, Kimberly! Awesome martini's, but by closing time I'm usually behind the bar makin my own!
- Steve Acho at the piano tonight w/ Karen Newman. Awesome show