3545 E Foothill Blvd (btwn Rosemead & Halstead)
Pasadena, CA 91107
- Fun place to bowl at. Prices are pretty high. I recommend going only when they have specials or be ready for an expensive bill lol
- Love their Kids Club summer bowling special! Kids get shoe rental and one game for free once a week for the summer. We've loved it!
- The "bar tenders" make really bad water down drinks and to expencive + Bad attitude and bad service
- Really fun place to bowl..but y does it take 20 Mins to get a corona?
- Ask for Mike!!! He's the best server here...trust me I've had different servers with horrible service.
- Loved it! A little pricey but its nicer than your average bowling alley. I recommend the trio of fries :)
- VIP Room Is Amazing<3
- 8.25 per person per game 5 for shoes on Friday n Saturdays.
- Lower your prices you greedy bastards!
- No Longer 300! Now called BowlMor Lanes Pasadena! New owner, new look, new atmosphere!
- Bowling!!!!! Pool!!!
- Expensive, crowded, claustrophobic, nickel and dime you for Everything.
- Presentation of food is nice but taste is bland. Best thing was the trio of fries.
- Mon-Thurs 10$ bowling from open to close!
- $8 and a game, per person. Enough said.
- Don't forget to ask about joining their kid's club. It's free and saves you $12 per kid.
- THIIISSS ISSS SPARTAAAA!!
- Service sucks on a Sat night. Don't even bother to show up after 7:30pm.
- We had a great time here for the SoCal YPN Mega Mixer! If you need a great Realtor call Ryan Asao, part owner of Keller Williams Realty in Arcadia, at 626.253.4557 for all your real estate needs =)
- Can't beat the lunch & bowl for $12.99!