2nd Floor - Food, Art, Drinks
Nightlife, Art Gallery, Bar
126 Main St (at Walnut Ave)
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- If you make it after 9pm, there is a limited kitchen menu.
- Voted Best Restaurant/Art Gallery Fusion in OC Weekly's Best of 2011 Issue! Try the zesty Zeppelin poppers. Download the Best Of App to view more winners
- Delicious food. Amazing art. Great staff. Highly recommended
- Great lunch on the patio with our dog. Mac and Cheese and steak sliders were really good. Service was great. Thanks Tesla!
- Ask the girls which tattoo shops wall they got their sleeve from. Reply "U mad bro?"
- Get the newest issue of NiteGuide Magazine!
- Dog friendly restaurant in HB, what else could you ask for? Check out our review at SKETCH n T! Dog Friendly Adventures and Product Reviews.
- The kirk burger was aaaaaaamazin!! Service was great and art work was cool to look at!
- Great food. Jason is a fantastic server, attentive and very welcoming. Great for family lunch during the day.
- Turk will never be mayor again!!!!! Hahahahavahaga (twisting mustache)
- The Colossal Burgers are a MUST TRY! Check out this video to see what goes into these HUGE burgers! http://youtu.be/kHeCfQYbkuM
- If you are on a gluten free diet! This is the place to go for dinner and desert! They make an incredible Dark Chocolate Moose Desert! OMG!
- Bre is the best!!
- Not worth the wait
- Outdoor seating is a great area. Food was good.
- The nachos were perfect to share amongst four people.
- Mac N Cheese Burger
- Ribs! And chuey churro stack!
- I had the spicy orange chicken. Food is great but the service is horrible.
- ordered the pulled pork sliders last time i went, they were superb. food is great but it's the atmosphere i come here for. this place is rad as all hell. danny trejo loves it, so you know it's good ;)