You might not have heard of Legnano, but if you love Milan, you may enjoy this quaint Italian town with around 60,000 inhabitants about 12 miles from the fashion capital. If the allure of Milan has you thinking of owning a home there but you’d prefer a location outside of the hustle and bustle of the city, you may want to consider Via Roma Legnano.
Surrounded by lush green foliage, the 1,476-square-foot residence consists of four bedrooms, living room with fireplace, five bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, two entrances, study and a dining room. Three rooms sit on the ground floor and the top consists of a large master bedroom with its own bathroom.
Located in the basement is the kitchen, cinema room and fitness facilities which include a sauna and gym. There is also an indoor pool for swimming during any season. In the outdoor courtyard, residents can enjoy al fresco dining on shabby chic patio furniture. The property has a large woodshed and two double garages.
Via Roma Legnano is being listed by Sotheby's Realty for around USD $2,035,529. To inquire about a viewing, contact Laura Torrielli at +39.02.87.07.83.00.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- These Airline Pilot Secrets Will Make You Less Afraid to Fly
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time