25 Forty Bistro & Bakehouse
Mediterranean, Café, American
2540 Congress St (Between Twiggs and Harney)
San Diego, CA 92110
- 25Forty reviewed in the Reader's Tin Fork column this week!
- Here is an idea; how about NOT BRING YOUR KIDS to "Tipsy-Tuesday" the name enough should imply that it is not for kids....
- Chef (and co-owner) Mark Pelliccia reveals their recipe for basil pesto in this week's Reader
- Their weekday lunch buffet is off the chart.
- Try the omelet; it is delicious!
- Open for lunch!
- liked the oxtail ravioli!
- Eat here now! Ribeye was perfect, amazing bread and pastries, all done with love for fresh, delicious food. Dessert crepes are to die for.