Burgers, American, Nightlife
7000 Hollywood Blvd (at Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Watch out for gum under the table!
- These burgers are incredible. You can construct your own from a list of the best Ingredients. Also get the Guinness milkshake!
- Heralded by the LA Times as the Best Burger in LA- twice!
- Got to check out this burger joint in the Roosevelt Hotel
- Excellent service. Very tasty burgers like in "Fat Cow", much more tastier than in "Hard Rock Cafe"
- Avocado, smoked mozzarella, roasted tomato and onion with ground sirloin..
- Wash down one of these gourmet burgers with a Chocolate Banana Milkshake. You'll wish you had a bigger stomach.
- Bomb Burgers and Shakes!
- Pretty much Amazing food for 24 hours a day. Late dinner at 2am couldn't seEm more smazing.
- Onion rings love them!
- Ask for Pablo @ the bar. He makes the best drinks.
- Happy Hour: 3-6pm daily. $4 Beer, $5 Wine and $6 Well + half off all sides and milkshakes! Guinness milkshake and onion rings - DO IT.
- The onion rings here are pretty ridiculous.
- The beet salad is delicious!
- Fabulous service, amazing burgers. The end.
- Restaurateurs Tim and Liza Goodell's hip version of a burger joint gets its superb ground sirloin from the half-century-old butcher Daniels Western Meatpackers.
- Located in the hippest of Hollywood hotels, this is the place for haute burgers, fries and shakes! The restaurant identity system was designed by yours truly.
- The perfect place to end the night after a good night of Hollywood clubbing! Quality burger - nice meaty flavor - great choice of toppings, best bun - always good to soak up the cocktails. -Alex Rezni
- burger was bomb! #ONE
- Delicious burgers! #1 and #3 bugers are good...order medium. Best onion rings I have ever tasted; sweet potatoe fries with horseradish sauce is yummy! 24 hours too! This place will not disappoint.