24 Hour Fitness
Gym / Fitness
- I always workout late at night. No where close to being crowded and you can get your workout done with ease.
- Wade is awesome to work with!!
- Early morning = open equipment!
- Like workin out in the prison yard
- They won't work with you when you have medical procedures.
- DJ and Russ are great trainers, good guys and fun to work with.
- Awesome club! Great workout...AGAIN!
- Showers are not working in the women's locker room, 3/18. No jacuzzi either; they are working on the tiles. Women's Locker room smells like a lockerroom. Ewww, not nice.
- Da hood
- Don't do curls at the squat rack!
- Never busy, new equipment = awesome!
- The difference between doing something and doing something great, is the effort you put into it
- Early morning is great!! Happy staff at the front desk and no wait times for equipment
- The better of the 24-hour facilities. More variety & more equipment, swimming pool. The locker room is stressful though. Great staff!
- No matter what time you go, there is always the same amount of people there, not crowded, just the same amount, which is weird
- Imani is a great trainer!!
- Best trainer ask for Julian !
- Love this gym ... Best around
- They withhold and hide important information in paperwork. Tell you one thing then do another. Most staff is rude and act put out.
- Place is a rip off