2 Darbar Grill Fine Indian Cuisine
$ $ $
157 E 55th St (btwn Lexington & 3rd Ave.)
New York, NY 10022
- Good Indian food, not that expensive. Yelp checkin gives you a free dessert.
- Happy hour there is the best and even comes with a free app!
- Aloo gobi is a yummy vegetable side dish
- Best Mango Mousse!!!!
- Great low key Indian restaurant. Quality food and service at reasonable prices
- The food is really food, the best around the place. Try 'butter chicken' and 'cheese & garlic naan'!
- Vegetarian spinach in the lunch buffet in midtown New York City
- Try the best lamb ever at darbar grill
- Great tea, tikka masala. The staff is really attentive. So pleased!
- Honestly, all you need is naan and some of their curry dipping sauce. Delicious.
- Great lunch buffet!
- Good place. Food is good.! Many options. I defen go again.
- Best Indian food in Manhattan. Must try the butter chicken and cheese and garlic naan. But really you can order anything and it'll be delicious-- this place never disappoints!
- the Naan is delicious...
- authentic ambiance, fine cuisine and friendly service ... the spot for fine dining under a mosaic sky window
- Food good, portions ample. But we were 2 middle aged white women; they put the order in as "mild" without asking us, and proudly smiled at us when they told us this. We eat very spicy food regularly.
- The buffet is good. But it never changes. The biryani is really good.
- GOBI MANCHURIAN!!!
- Great service amazing food the Garlic Naan, lamb madras and don't forget Mumm Taj (like a smoothie with mango and pineapple with rum) delicious!!!!
- awesome happy hour, great appetizers