Too Cool Cafe
2051 South Patrick Dr
Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937
- Random pick for lunch. Definitely try their signature sangria mimosa! Also the sweet potato clam chowder- wow! Sounds strange but really tasty! Service was excellent - Jen was super cool & friendly!
- Good food, friendly helpful service.
- Home made sangria is best Ive had.strawberry crepes . Service on point.bread-pudding is a must.
- Really great food and friendly staff. I had the apple brie burger and it was fantastic.
- Excellent fish sandwich and bread pudding and pretzel brownie
- Big portions
- Best breakfast in Brevard County. Kind servers at a decent price.
- Ask for Kelly Ann - she is awesome! Great eggs benedict, and the bottomless mimosas are wonderful!
- Goat cheese burger and sweer potato fries!
- Best burgers in town...great breakfast as well. Service could not be friendlier. Highly recommended!
- Everything is good, burgers are great! Try Bacon and egg crepe, it's a secret special!
- Try the Carolina BBQ burger with sweet potato fries!
- Try the bacon and egg crepe!
- Get the special bacon and egg crepes!
- Gluten free and vegetarian options, Delicious!!! Very nice staff too!
- Fantastic omelets. Fantastic everything!
- Quiche awesome! Bahia mi sandwich awesome
- Anything and everything. Everything on the menu is fabulous!