1904 Steak House
- RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Steak House
- The lobster bisque has a brown offputting color, but has huge chunks of lobster. Flat iron steak was delicious, along with the baked sweet potato. Slow service though.
- Mashed potatoes are a little thin.
- If ordering the NY strip, get the ny strip flight. It is $1 less than just the steak and comes with fries and herb butter.
- Lobster Mac and cheese has no lobster in it.
- GREAT FOOD! and service. Had the New York Strip. Juicy! And well flavored. Kasimu took awesome care of us!
- Get the USDA NY Strip w/sweet corn flan & potato hash. Waiters recommend, I would have never normally select & it was absolutely amazing.
- The sushi is amazingly good!