17th Street Cafe
$ $ $
- The food is amazing. Owner and servers are friendly.
- I think I parked on top of a Kia. Very sparse parking
- I HIGHLY recommend this restaurant! The food was amazing..The waitress was wonderful.. The atmosphere was nice and quiet! You would never know this place was here! Best food I've had in a long while
- Get the pillow pasta. Very good.
- Red pepper bisque to die for
- Not really a fan of the crab and artichoke dip, a little bland..but the raspberry/grapefruit cocktail was really good and penne pasta.
- As SS BBQ IT SUCKS!
- Favorite restaurant!!! Perfectly cooked scallops every time! Loved the stuffed banana peppers that come on top of mozzarella sticks! Pillows are fantastic. And you must try the Malbec-Rita!!!
- Salmon Club for lunch is AMAZING!
- Try the Chiliean Sea Bass with PEI Mussels in a Saffron Tomato Broth. - Sauteed #fresh steak cut served with in a light Saffron Tomato Broth enhanced with basil and spinach.
- They allow byob with corkage fee.
- Oh yes, do try the caprese salad and the scallops rinaldo!
- Def get the pillows! All food is amazing!
- Love the soup!
- Prime rib was fantastic!
- The zucchini planks are awesome.
- Chicken and Asiago Pillows a must have!
- Order the Chicken and Asiago Pillows.