16th Street Mall
- Lace up those kicks and hit the streets ! Jogging the mall is way more productive than you think !
- Voted Best Place to People-Watch in Westword's Best of Denver 2011!
- Denvers hub of shopping, dining and entertainment that stretches for 16 blocks in the heart of downtown between Market and Broadway Street.
- This mile-long, tree-lined promenade is one of Denvers most visited attractions. There are plenty of kid-pleasing dining options. Each block boasts a landmark or a piece of fun public art.
- Perhaps one of the best places to meet new people in all of Denver! Don't be afraid to chat up a stranger. Denver has friendly people!
- Great for people watching. At night, take a ride in a horse drawn carriage. The free mall ride comes in handy otherwise.
- Bikes are permitted on the mall on Sundays!
- Find the chess boards and challenge one of the resident players to a game.
- More chain stores and dining than I hoped for, but I found a few gems!
- Great place to people watch, shop, eat and hit up a bar. Always stuff going on nearby. Make this your first stop when visiting.
- When the weather's nice, nothing beats a stroll. But beware: The tall buildings tend to get in the way of the sun, so bring your jacket on those cool days.
- Don't give money to juggalos. It only encourages them to stay.
- Don't step in the puddles, its probably pee.
- Great people Watching Location
- Not stepping on pee!!
- Have a heart, n don't mind helping another person once in awhile
- If people would stop giving to the panhandlers they would go elsewhere.
- Makes me want to live in Denver
- What eric said
- Don't be afraid of the bums asking you for money, just ignore them and they will go away.