12th Avenue Market & Deli
Grocery Store, Post Office
2620 E 12th Ave (Elizabeth St)
Denver, CO 80206
- Post office in the back.
- Ice cream on summer nights. Great bread. Friendly owners. Love it!
- Owner is a rude prick & will gladly YELL AT YOU for parking bike or scooter near his store. Did I mention he blocks the public sidewalk bike rack w/his patio furniture? Yep, 100% pure Grade A jackass.
- A great place to stop for coffee and to orient yourself when you wake up drunk in a strange apartment, your phone is dead and you don't remember where you sister lives. Also they have tums.
- Get the bakery bread they sell at the front counter. So good!!
- Get the combo sandwich. Lots of meat and 6$!