The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau announced this year’s Miami Spice Restaurant Program, a promotion that provides discounted menus at participating restaurants. This year it will be taking place from August 1st to September 30th, said a press release.
The program will be larger this year, with new events in addition to the discounted menus at participating restaurants.
All menus include an appetizer, entrée, and dessert in the reduced fixed price at over 170 Miami restaurants. The kick off event is a competition between two unrevealed Miami chefs, who will each make dishes judged by Miami chef Allen Susser.
The official website for Miami Spice 2013 will launch in mid-July, and will allow users to make reservations directly on the site as well as provide chef bios and pictures of dishes that will appear on Miami Spice menus.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time