121 Fulton Street
American, Sports Bar, Lounge
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 12:00am
11:00am - 1:00am
11:00am - 2:00am
10:30am - 2:00am
10:30am - 12:00am
- Don't wear a tee shirt. And don't bring a backpack in. Or do both and tell the doorman to fuck off.
- a very slick pub with an old money feel from the guys behind the Ainsworth. It's a place where the TVs are disguised in antique picture frames and the risotto gets lobster and black truffle oil.
- The Truffle fries are sooooo good!
- Red Wine! Taste a glass of Malbec. Wonderful
- Lowbrow move...they deactivate the hand dryer on nights when they have a bathroom tenant handing you towels which means you need to tip him to dry your hands. Not only is this cheap but unsanitary.
- You know it's a shady bar when they disable the hand dryer so you have to go to the bathroom attendant to dry your damn hands
- Over priced $6.00 for a side of fries. Iceberg salad had very little may tag blue cheese dressing and 5 cut in half cherry tomatoes and 1 ounce of bacon. Save your $$$
- All the reviews about terrible services are very old, we had great service. Quick to our drinks, which really that is all that matters. But also our food came in less than 15 minutes.
- I like the music they play
- Avoid at all costs. We got brunch here and it was terrible. Waited 40 minutes for our ice cold food to come out. They 'fixed' it and it came back burned. Terrible service, the chef should be fired
- Nachos are the size of Ofra's chest.
- Wild mushroom croquettes with chipotle mayo for the win!!!!!
- Great food, terrible service.
- Ask for the bottomless brunch deal on the weekend. They don't list it on the menu.
- Had terrible service at the bar. Bartender never looked us in the eye, was slow getting our order, and made the weakest cocktails ever.
- Terrific burgers! Even the veggie kind.
- I recommend the Fulton Brunch Sample! Small bites but enough of different flavors. The description on the menu is very modest, you will not go wrong with this option for sure
- The lamb burger is superb!
- Their napkins shed. Don't put them on your lap unless you want white lint all over you.