Speakeasy, Lounge, Nightclub
136 1/2 Church St (at Main St)
Burlington, VT 05401
- One of my favorite spots in Burlington. Good for intimate conversation early evening or dancing late night.
- Check me out every Tuesday night djing the sickest hip hop/moombahton/bass/reggaedancehall, etc.
- Check out Bonjour-Hi on the weekends!
- The Velvet Glove and the Ginger Mojito are two of the best life choices you may ever make.
- Exactly what it sounds like..A small loung that is also awesome in the summer time for drinks outside. Inside is VERY dark and quite small. Great for a smaller party who wants to sit and talk
- House music w djs Rob Ticho and R2 every 2nd Thursday of the month. (DangerZone) 10 pm-2am
- Check your 6, the gyro chick is lookin good! Street meat indeed.
- Great music, one of my favorite venues to play. Enjoy sitting out on Church Street in the summer or dancing your butt off inside when it's cold. Funhouse, held Sunday nights is a very popular Gay nigh
- Mason Dunn and Kyle Mack be DJing on a Sunday!!!!
- Yummy ginger mojitos!
- Are they really calling themselves a speakeasy?
- For a min wed is karaoke early then @fjcraigmitchell
- Try the vixen it's tastey
- best artichoke dip evvvvver. promise you, you won't regret it. BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- House and Techno every 2nd Friday w/ 2K Deep.
- Here to see the Zach Rhoads show.
- whistle pig. sometimes $7, sometimes $14. always worth it.
- Secret Movie Night every first Tuesday at the Half. 8pm
- IMAG3 drink favorites!For something new and different, order the Mambo Italiano!For something strong, order the Lounge Island Ice Tea!