111 Minna Gallery
Art Gallery, Nightclub, Music Venue
- Great art during the day and great dj's in the evening!
- Bring ur own liquor. Takes forever to buy a drink!
- Stop by during the day for a caffeine hit! Minna is now open during the day and serves Four Barrel coffee and espresso.
- SF Weeklys Best Of 2012 Winner Editorial Pick Best Gallery to Get Drunk InSometimes, the urge to enjoy an evening of culture and the need to get totally inebriated are not mutually exclusive..
- Go for the happy hour, stay for the artwork.
- they throw some interesting events. best was tim leary archive party. i got to hang with his old pals, meet ralph metzner and nobody said "what do you do?"
- This place seems pretty chill considering how much that Google glass guy hated it \_( )_/
- Interesting spot for an art gallery
- One of my favorite spots in SF. Great during the day to sit and work or chat with someone over a cup of Four Barrel coffee, and a beautiful open space at night for events.
- Because art, booze and dancing were meant to be together.
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2012 - Reader's Poll - BEST GALLERY
- Good music! They're playing my jams (frontier psychiatrist, where is my mind...)
- For NYC expats who miss LPR gallery bar, this might curb your craving a bit
- Interesting art shows; great venue! A little hard to find on the first trip.
- Try the Dungeness Crab Omelette
- Cool parties, but sometime it can be hit or miss. Sometime too hipster (mustache and all) or really corporate. Suggest checking the site. Real tip: use the bathroom hall to get access to both venues.
- weird conspiracy folk the first time i was here, i'd go back for the art...
- Go to 111 Minna Gallery.
- cute gallery
- 111 Minna is now hosting SF Green Drinks on the first Tuesday of each month! Great place to meet green tech folks!