- Fried Chicken Day
- 1 10 oz can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 9 oz package baby spinach leaves
- 1 orange, peeled, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
This avocado, orange, and spinach salad includes zesty tomatoes that will make your mouth water. Not only is it easy to prepare, but this dish is great to pack for work. Let's be honest, there's nothing better than taking 30 minutes off work to step outside, feel the summer breeze, and enjoy a delicious salad. Next time you make a salad, try this zesty salad recipe.
1) Combine drained tomatoes, honey and vinegar in small bowl; mix well.
2) Toss spinach with tomato mixture, orange and avocado in large bowl. Serve immediately.