- World Coconut Day
Zero Calorie Drinks
Recipe of the day
- 10 Smoothies So Easy Even Kids Can Make Them
- Federal Trade Commission Shuts Down Energy Drink Company Vemma for Alleged Pyramid Scheme
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
If you're looking for low-calorie or zero-calorie beverages, you can always go with diet drinks like Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi, but as we’ve noted before, these drinks are not necessarily that great for you. Still, if you’re trying to kick the soda habit, what options do you have?
We recommend green tea, which you can brew hot and then ice during the summertime for a refreshing, healthful, zero-calorie drink. Consider adding a slice of lemon or trying jasmine-infused green tea for variation in flavor. If you’re a tea lover, you’re in luck: teas tend to be calorie-free. We recommend that you try any of these ten varieties to help you lose weight.
Other great options include Hint Water, which adds a splash of on-the-nose flavor without adding calories or sugar, seltzer water (our favorite brand is the classic Vintage), or if you’re on the go, an iced tea or coffee at your favorite coffee shop. Starbucks may have a lot of high-calorie beverages on offer, but you can also choose to try a regular coffee or iced tea, which are calorie-free and have some great health benefits.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts