Zero Calorie Drinks
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
If you're looking for low-calorie or zero-calorie beverages, you can always go with diet drinks like Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi, but as we’ve noted before, these drinks are not necessarily that great for you. Still, if you’re trying to kick the soda habit, what options do you have?
We recommend green tea, which you can brew hot and then ice during the summertime for a refreshing, healthful, zero-calorie drink. Consider adding a slice of lemon or trying jasmine-infused green tea for variation in flavor. If you’re a tea lover, you’re in luck: teas tend to be calorie-free. We recommend that you try any of these ten varieties to help you lose weight.
Other great options include Hint Water, which adds a splash of on-the-nose flavor without adding calories or sugar, seltzer water (our favorite brand is the classic Vintage), or if you’re on the go, an iced tea or coffee at your favorite coffee shop. Starbucks may have a lot of high-calorie beverages on offer, but you can also choose to try a regular coffee or iced tea, which are calorie-free and have some great health benefits.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts