A-Z Food Samples Ceviche, Peruvian
On our London food tour, for the letter P we check out Peruvian cuisine (For more go to www.atozlondonfood.com)
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
About A-Z Food: In this video series, Alastair Humphreys and Tom Kevill-Davies eat around London to find one restaurant from a nation for each letter of the alphabet. Check out A-Z Food: Nigeria here.
While the folks behind A-Z Food may not have found a cuisine for the letter "O," they did not disappoint with "P," for Peruvian.
Humphreys and Kevill-Davies find their way to swanky, Soho restaurant Ceviche, owned by Peruvian-Londoner Martin Morales. True to its name, the restaurant serves up plates of ceviche, "fresh, clean and bursting with flavors." Considered to own one of the first, and best, Latin eateries in the city, Morales offers his recipe for ceviche over on A-Z Food London, along with a story that embodies the essence of this project. "London mixes the whole world together just about better than any other city on Earth," the A-Z Food team argues.
More From A-Z Food:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts