I present to you the top food-related (and therefore the only relevant) Yaks that I have stumbled upon, just to prove that our minds are almost always concerned with thoughts about food.
1. Cooking is hard. Sticking prepared food into the complex machine that is an oven and successfully setting the timer is basically impossible. At times like these, you turn to Yik Yak for advice/support/sympathy.
2. The wonders of nature truly perplex us all.
3. This person is clearly not satisfied by the chocolate-covered, ice cream goodness. At least we know to direct him to the Chaplain’s Office for free ice cream sandwiches.
4. Because when aren’t you eating?
5. I hate it when my constant preoccupation with food gets in the way of singing a song.
6. Well, that escalated quickly.
7. College sometimes causes us to act weirdly and make-up lyrics to songs. But if only there were pop tarts in the dining halls…
8. Everyone’s experienced this tragedy at one point. Even more disastrous is when the missing container was filled with Ivy Noodle.
9. This simply doesn’t have as many up votes as it should.
10. The thoughts that keep everyone awake at night are almost always concerning food; more importantly, how those foods are made. And marveling at the wonderful creations that are french fries is a constant occurrence.