- Taco Day
Yacht Partying on the Duchess Lounge
Recipe of the day
- Remember the Catalina Wine Mixer from Step Brothers? It Actually Happened This Weekend
- Kensington Palace Recreates 300-Year-Old Ice Cream Recipe From the Georgian Era
- Birthday Party Ideas for Kids Who Love the Kitchen
- 9 Tips for the Perfect Picnic
- These Parents Threw a $38,500 Disney-Themed Birthday Party for Their 3-Year-Old Daughter
We’re big on parties here at The Daily Meal — really big. We like them all — themed parties, birthday parties, weddings, parties of all shapes and sizes. So when we were introduced to the idea of partying on a yacht, we thought, "Why not?"
World Yacht at Pier 81 in New York City is located on the Hudson River, and has unveiled its new Duchess Lounge, an oasis on the sea. The yacht sets sail nightly, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., and the lounge onboard is able to house anywhere from eight to 100 guests for any and all occasions all year long, from birthdays to after-work cocktails, rehearsal dinners, and everything in between.
With an extensive cocktail menu, light fare, music, and undeniably gorgeous views of the New York City skyline, where else would you rather be for three hours?
We strongly suggest partying on a yacht — unless of course you’re not pals with the sea and boats. Then stay a shore, for all our sakes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts